Briseño & Associates was founded in April of 2002. Marisela Briseño is a graduate from Texas A&M International University with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and a Masters in Business Administration. Our staff members are graduates and undergrad students with BBA/Accounting degrees. We have been specializing in small business bookkeeping and accounting for more than 12 years, for a variety of businesses, but mainly in Transportation, Import Export and Restaurants.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We take pride in our experience in assisting our clients in complicated bookkeeping and tax matters; and in assisting our clients with a variety of services such as:
- Income tax preparation - personal and business.
- Business start up services.
- Business Consulting and planning.
- Payroll reporting for small to medium size entities.
- Tax compliance and representation.
- QuickBooks setup/Quickbooks online - support and training,
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial Statements- making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Proud member of: